Personal Health, Safety, Medical and First Aid
Ultimately, the entire purpose of your Emergency Preparedness Plan is to keep you and your family safe, healthy, and strong. Sometimes though bad things happen that may cause injury, illness, or threat to health and although you can’t always predict each scenario, you can be prepared as best you can for each one.
In this section we will provide advice in the following areas to help you prepare yourself and your family for as many possible scenarios as we can:
- Medical Emergency through injury or trauma.
- Medical Emergency through sickness, illness, or contagions.
- Preparing the right First Aid kits for each situation.
- Storing/saving prescription drugs and/or antibiotics.
- Personal Safety through awareness and preparedness.
Stay tuned for more! ..